|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Standard carton packing, foam board inside for protection.|
|Delivery Time:||15 days fresh products after order confirmation.|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||100,000 pcs per month|
|Application:||Central Air Conditioner||Product Name:||Heat Pump Fan Motor|
fan motor for heat pump,
air conditioner motor
High Efficiency 6 Pole Central Air Conditioner Pump Fan Motor 200W 220V
Listed are representative motors, only for reference, sizes and parameters can be customized according to customer requirements, OEM/ODM offered.
Central air conditioner outdoor fan and other other similar purpose.
1. Customized aluminum enclosure, high efficiency, low noise, small vibration, high waterproof grade.
2. Nickel plating for shaft, electrophoretic coating for enclosure.
3. Use high quality NSK low noise rolling bearing.
We can make the motor details as customer request.
We're working hard so that customers don't have to.
We provide the best motor solutions for our customers, and offer the most suitable products according to the special requirements of customers.
We also provide OEM Service, Design Service and Buyer Label Offered Service.
Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are an experienced factory.
Q: Which countries are your products exported to?
A: Our fan motors are widely used in North America, South America, Mid-east, Europe and South-east Asia etc.
Q: How can I get some samples?
A: We are able to offer customer free sample and customer will deal with the delivery cost.
Q: How does your factory do regarding quality control?
A: Quality is priority in trusTec company. The QA & QC department always attach great importance to quality control from the very beginning to the very end. Our factory has passed ISO9001, IS014001 and UL, CE, ROHS etc certification.
1. The ratings of the motor is accordance with hot state.
2. Motor of the other voltage, frequency, pole and insulation class etc can be provided upon request.
3. The rating data may be changed with the design development.
4. The size of the motor according to the fan and the demands of the customer.
Contact Person: Mandy Wang