PSC Motor - 208-230V 60HZ 1075RPM 1/3HP 1Speed 1.9A
|Condenser Fan Motor
Ps:all dimension can be customized according to customer requirement.
1. Totally Enclosed Air Over TEAO
2. 70°C Ambient
3. Extended Studs, Drain Holes Both Ends
4. 48” Leads
5.Hubless Lead End
7.Automatic Reset Thermal Overload Protector
9.Single Phase, 60 HZ
10.Class F Insulation
12.48 NEMA Frame
All trusTec Condenser Fan Motors feature reversible rotation and thru bolt or band mounting for air conditioning or heat pump applications.
1. Air conditioner indoor / outdoor unit.
2. Air Purifiers, Air refresher.
3. Range hood, sewer grinder, dehumidifier, medical equipment, special blender etc.
1.Where is your factory?
We are located at Changzhou city of China Jiangsu province, which is also called as motor producing base, the world's outstanding motor manufacturers sets factories here.
2. Can you provide the samples for evaluations before oders?
Nomally we provide each model 1 piece sample for free.
3. Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
We are a motor factory and in the industry for more than 10 years, you are welcomed to visit our factory anytime.
1. As a professional motor manufacturer, we are specialized in designing and producing all kinds of motors for room, commercial and central air conditioners.
2. Our main products are fan coil unit motors, motors for split, cabinet, window air-conditioner, high static pressure motors, ceiling air-conditioner motors, air cooling motors, single and three phase motors, kinds of pump motors, PG motor and DC brushless motors.
3. Our products have been approved by RoHS, CCC, CE and UL certificates, and the products have been being exported to the main market such as North America, Europe and Mid-east.
WHAT iS PSC MOTOR
A PSC motor (Permanent Split Capacitor Motor) is a single phase motor used in many HVAC (Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning) systems. A PSC motor uses a Run Capacitor in order to create the phase shift required to start the motor. However, unlike capacitor start motor – the start winding does not disconnect from the circuit after the motor has started. PSC motors are relatively easy to manufacture and highly reliable due to their simplistic construction. Apart from HVAC systems, PSC motors have proven to be very useful in other applications such as garage door openers, etc.
ADVANTAGES OF A PSC MOTOR
- Because of their simplistic design and lesser number of breaking points, PSC motors are far more reliable than any of their alternatives.
- They provide constant acceleration, so they are a very good choice for opening and closing garage doors.
- Easily implementable mechanism for adding variable speeds.
- PSC motors are highly efficient when they reach their top speed.
- Since stator winding remains in the circuit even after the motor starts, no switch is required to take it out of the circuit (Unlike capacitor start motors).
- Their rotatory motion can be easily reversed without any changes in their torque characteristics.
- They are easier to manufacture (Again, thanks to their simple design) which leads to a very low failure rate. Add up a decent quality management and your chances of getting a lemon is extremely low.
- PSC motors are very affordable when compared to their alternatives.
- Due to all these factors mentioned above, they become the first choice of manufacturers to use in their products. So in case the motor of your HVAC system fails, there is a very high chance that you would need a PSC motor to replace that.
- Due to being the first choice of manufacturers, they are the most common motors used in HVAC systems, making them readily available in the market. They come in so many sizes that you may find a PSC motor which fits in perfectly to replace any other motor of comparable specifications.