TrusTec Motor - 75W 880RPM Condenser Fan Motor
|Condenser Fan Motor
Ps:all dimension can be customized according to customer requirement.
1. Use NSK low noise high quality rolling bearing.
2. Small vibration,high efficiency .
3. Low temperature ,small vibration.
4. Advanced manufacturing equipment, skilled craftwork, high level of automatization, high quality insurance.
1. Air conditioner indoor / outdoor unit.
2. Air Purifiers, Air refresher.
3. Range hood, sewer grinder, dehumidifier, medical equipment, special blender etc.
1.Where is your factory?
We are located at Changzhou city of China Jiangsu province, which is also called as motor producing base, the world's outstanding motor manufacturers sets factories here.
2. Can you provide the samples for evaluations before oders?
Nomally we provide each model 1 piece sample for free.
3. Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
We are a motor factory and in the industry for more than 10 years, you are welcomed to visit our factory anytime.
1. As a professional motor manufacturer, we are specialized in designing and producing all kinds of motors for room, commercial and central air conditioners.
2. Our main products are fan coil unit motors, motors for split, cabinet, window air-conditioner, high static pressure motors, ceiling air-conditioner motors, air cooling motors, single and three phase motors, kinds of pump motors, PG motor and DC brushless motors.
3. Our products have been approved by RoHS, CCC, CE and UL certificates, and the products have been being exported to the main market such as North America, Europe and Mid-east.
What Is A Condenser Fan Motor?
A condenser fan motor is a component in the condensing unit of an HVAC system, which is located outdoors. It has a significant effect on the comfort level in your home. As such, it plays an important role in sustaining the cooling process in your air-conditioner. It helps produce cool air by drawing air in from the outside and expelling heat into the outdoor air.
Without proper maintenance, a condenser fan motor can accumulate dirt, dust, and debris. Plus, it will experience increased wear and tear over time. And this can lead to warmer air, poorer airflow, and a stuffier indoor environment. A smooth-running condenser fan motor doesn’t only make your home comfortable. It can also help reduce your energy consumption. Furthermore, it improves your indoor air quality, and extends the life of your equipment.
How The Condenser Fan Motor Works
Let’s look at how a condenser fan motor works. For this, you need a basic idea of the operation of the outdoor condensing unit.
Basically, the condenser is the heat exchanger of your HVAC system. It cools and condenses gaseous refrigerant to a liquid state. After turning into liquid, the refrigerant travels through the condenser coil and heads to the evaporator. In the evaporator, it’s transformed into a gas again and the cycle is repeated.
The condenser fan motor is usually located close to the top of the condensing unit. It is protected by a guard or grille that prevents debris and objects from obstructing its fan’s movement.
When hot gas moves through the condenser coil, the motor turns the fan blades and blows outdoor air over the coil. This causes the gaseous refrigerant to turn into liquid. During this process, it also transfers the latent heat that comes from the refrigerant to the surrounding air.